- A minimum Undergraduate GPA of 3.0, or for international students, a B or better rating by International Education Services.
- A minimum total score of 300 (new scoring system) or 1200 (old scoring system) for Verbal and Quantitative GRE with neither score being less than 150 (new system) or 500 (old system). A 4.0 for the Analytical test is recommended.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 100 is required for international students (when applicable).
- Applicants with scores lower than the baseline in any one category may be considered if other components of their application are strong.
Online Application - Apply NOW
All applicants must provide the following:
- Official Academic Transcripts
- Statement of Goals and Research Interests
- A mimimum of 3 letters of recommendation
- Official GRE scores
- Official TOEFL scores for international applicants
For general information about our Graduate Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.